Beth Zupec-Kania, RDN, CD
Beth Zupec-Kania is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who has promoted safe and effective ketogenic diet therapies (KDTs) since 1991.
She’s managed KDTs in individuals with neurologic, mitochondrial, and metabolic disorders, and, tumorous cancers.
Beth has authored multiple education guides, co- authored The Modified Keto Cook Book (Demos), co-organized three global ketogenic symposiums and is the designer of KetoDietCalculator; a web-based program for calculating diets.
She’s provided training to over 300 medical centers worldwide, owns Ketogenic Therapies, LLC and is a consultant to The Charlie Foundation.
For 25 years, the CF has been dedicated to providing education, resources and advocacy for ketogenic therapies. A treatment discovered in the 1920s that was nearly abandoned for epilepsy, is now known to help improve and even cure epilepsy and has shown benefit
in other conditions such as brain cancer, diabetes, autism and several genetic disorders. Ketogenic therapies have also grown into one of the largest areas of study for improving overall health. The CF remains committed to ensuring everyone who may benefit, especially those with epilepsy, are aware of and able to access dietary therapies. Please share this video.
Since the Charlie Foundation’s inception in 1994, it has been our goal to provide hope and knowledge by telling Charlie’s story and the benefits of ketogenic diet therapies for epilepsy, other neurological disorders, certain endocrine disorders, and certain cancers. We encourage you to share the information on our site to further support our mission! We ask in return that you adhere to our media policies.
· We request that you use our full title “Charlie Foundation for Ketogenic Therapies”. A shortened title “Charlie Foundation” may be used if there are subsequent mentions.
For all videos, print articles and web articles, please clearly show our web address. Always include a direct link back to our website. www.charliefoundation.org
· Please notify us and tell us how and where our content will be shared. Request permission to share Charlie’s story, pictures, videos, or our website content. (We have never said no!) Contact: email@example.com
· The movie, “First Do No Harm” is copyrighted material and is not owned by the Charlie Foundation.
· The Charlie Foundation does not endorse products. Please do not use our content, name or logo for endorsement purposes.
We LOVE to hear from you! Please use the appropriate social media handles and “tag” us when mentioning the Charlie Foundation or sharing any of our content.
· Fundraisers: #SupportTheCharlieFoundation
· Recipes: #CFKetoRecipes
· Success Stories: #CFKetoSucess
YouTube: The Charlie Foundation